- According to the implementing regulations of SAIF Zone, a company registered under SAIF Zone has to prepare financial statements and get the same audited and submit to SAIF Zone within six month from the end of the relevant financial year of the company.
- Audit requirement is for the FZE & FZC companies registered under SAIF Zone
- Audit reports are to be submitted online via Investors Portal.
Where the Annual Financial Statements should be submitted ?
The Company is required to submit the Audited Financial Statements Report along with the Summary Financials Sheet on the Investors Portal
Is the Submission of the Audited Financial Statements : Mandatory or voluntary ?
The Submission of the Audited Financial Statements is a Mandatory obligation. Non compliance is subject to the levies of the administrative penalties. Submission of Audited Financials is applicable to all SAIF Zone based companies.
How to submit the audited financials on the Investors Portal ?
- Login on the SAIF Zone Investors Portal as per the login credentials of the company to access the same
- Click on the E-Services - Look for the Finance Tab
- Click on “Submit Audit Report”
- Fill the details on the online declaration form
- Approve the aforesaid duly filled online declaration form
- Attached the MOA and MOA Amendment
- Attaché the Scan copy of the audit reports signed by the management with the official seal of the company
Link for the login to the Investor Service Portal of the SAIF Zone - Sharjah, UAE
Link for the Latest Compliance Regulations of the SAIF Zone - Sharjah, UAE
Gupta Accountants provide a full range of services, like compilation of the annual accounts, assistance in the annual audit, value added tax compliance & advisory corporate tax compliance & advisory, economic substances regulation compliance & advisory to The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) based companies in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates.