- According to the implementing regulations of The Hamriyah Free Zone, a company registered under The Hamriyah Free Zone has to prepare financial statements and get the same audited and submit to The Hamriyah Free Zone within six month from the end of the relevant financial year of the company.
- Audit requirement is for the FZE & FZC companies registered under The Hamriyah Free Zone
- Audit reports are to be submitted online via HFZA Investors E-Portal
Where the Annual Financial Statements should be submitted ?
The Company is required to submit the Audited Financial Statements Report along with the Summary Financials Sheet on HFZA Investors E-Portal
Is the Submission of the Audited Financial Statements : Mandatory or voluntary ?
The Submission of the Audited Financial Statements is a Mandatory obligation. Non compliance is subject to the levies of the administrative penalties. Submission of Audited Financials is applicable to all The Hamriyah Free Zone companies.
How to submit the audited financials on the HFZA Investors E-Portal ?
- Visit the the website of the The Hamriyah Free Zone
- Click on the Investor Services Tab
- Look for the Online Service For Existing HFZA Licensed Companies and click
- Login as per the login credentials of the company to access the same
- Look for the Finance and Accounts Tab on the Left side under the Services - Click
- Look For the Audit Repost Submission Tab under Finance and Accounts
- Start Process
Direct Link for the Online Service For Existing HFZA Licensed Companies
Link for the Latest Compliance Regulations of the The Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZA) Sharjah, UAE
Gupta Accountants provide a full range of services, like compilation of the annual accounts, assistance in the annual audit, value added tax compliance & advisory corporate tax compliance & advisory, economic substances regulation compliance & advisory to The Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZA) based companies in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates.