What is the National In-Country Value Program (ICV) ?
The National In-Country Value Program (ICV) aims towards the improvement of the performance and sustainability of the industrial sector UAE
The National In-Country Value (ICV) Program is a UAE government program that aims to boost economic performance and support local industries by redirecting higher portions of public spending into the national economy.
Strategic Objectives of the ICV Program
- Localization & Development -Strategic localization of supply chains and the development of new local industries and services
- Foreign Investments -Stimulating and attracting foreign investments and diversifying the economy
- Job Opportunities - Creating valuable job opportunities in the private sector
- National GDP Growth -Contributing to the growth of national GDP
- Research & Development -Enhance spending on R&D and advanced technology
- Private sector -Increase the private sector’s contribution to national GDP